Final Statement on Real Property Sale by Broker (Type 1)
The Format of Final Statement by a Broker
A broker is often a mediator when property is bought and sold among two persons or groups of persons. Once the broker buys the property from the seller, he is supposed to issue a final statement. The final statement can be of two types and one of the types is described below.
- First of all, the location of the property has to be mentioned in the statement followed by the date on which the agreement was signed.
- Next, the name of the seller has to be mentioned followed by his or her address.
- Next comes the address of the buyer followed by his or her address.
- In the final statement on real property sale by broker (Type 1), the name of the attorneys has to be mentioned after the buyer’s address.
- Next field has to be about the date of closing followed by the date of sale contract.
- Place of closing also needs to be mentioned right after mentioning the date of closing.
- Price at which the property is sold followed by down payment is another point to be included in the final statement by a broker.
- Subject to first and second mortgage along with principal amount and interest rate should also be the part of the final statement.
- There should also be a field for subject to land contract where principal amount and interest rate has to be mentioned.
- Separate fields for delinquent taxes, recording fees, documentary stamps, allowances for and total should also be there in the final statement by the buyer.
Where to download Final Statement on Real Property Sale by Broker (Type 1) Template?
Sample Template Preview
FINAL STATEMENT ON REAL PROPERTY
SALE BY BROKER – (TYPE 1)
Property location: ______________________________ Date: ___________________ Seller: _________________________ Address: ______________________________ Buyer: _________________________ Address: ______________________________ Attorneys: ____________________________ Date of Closing: __________________ Date of Sale Contract: __________________ Place of Closing: __________________
Due Seller Credit Buyer
Sale Price: $ _____________________ __________
Down Payment: $_________________ __________ __________
Subject to First Mortgage
Principal: $ _________ Interest: $ _____ __________ __________
Subject to Second Mortgage
Principal: $__________ Interest: $_____ __________ __________
Subject to Land Contract
Principal: $ __________ Interest: $ ____ __________ __________
Delinquent Taxes (if assumed)
for Years _______________ __________ __________
Tax Adjustment: ___ (Year),
prorated from ____ to ____
(Last Years Tax: $________) __________ __________
Future Installments of Special
Assessments (if assumed): _____ __________ __________
Insurance Premiums prorated _______ __________ __________
Rent prorated _______________ __________ __________
Coal: _________ tons, $ ______________
Oil: __________ gals. $ ______________
Recording Fees: __________________ __________ __________
Documentary Stamps: ____________ __________ __________
Allowances for: __________________ __________ __________
TOTAL __________ __________
LESS CREDIT TO BUYER ____________________
BALANCE DUE SELLER ____________________
BALANCE OF $ ___________________ DUE SELLER AS FOLLOWS:
Land Contract Mortgage executed this day to
Seller: ___________________________ __________
Check or Cash to balance: __________ __________
TOTAL __________ __________
(Signature of broker)
(Signature of buyer)
(Signature of seller)
- ACKNOWLEDGMENT DOWN PAYMENT ON PURCHASE
- Bond of seller, provision as to
- Contract Between Seller Holding Legal Title and Third Person
- Deferred Exchange as Purchase Agreement Amendment
- FARM SALE AMENDMENT INCLUDING NAME AND GRAZING RIGHTS
- INCLUSION PERSONAL PROPERTY
- Missouri Form
- Notice Of Unsatisfactory Conditions Upon Inspection
- Radon inspection
- Soil and Groundwater Tests·Seller’s Warranty·No Toxic Contam