What are Surrender Release documents
Surrender-Release documents are signed by the tenants and in these documents there are certain things that are mentioned by them.
- They inform that for an exchange for payment of the sum mentioned that they agree to surrender the property which is in their position either on or before a specific date. This includes the fact that they will deliver the keys to the landlord.
- The Surrender-Release document informs that they will leave the premises clean and free of clutter, without any garbage, debris or even any kinds of personal items.
- By means of the Surrender-Release document, they also agree that they will leave behind any additions or decorations or even fixtures or improvements done on the property.
- They agree that the landlord will retain the monthly option consideration as well as any money which was paid by them to him in the past.
- As part of the Surrender-Release documents, they also release the landlord, his agents, employees or any assignees from all types and manner of claims which arise out of the law. These are in regard to whether the claims are contingent or pending. It doesn’t matter the period of the claims. It could be from the time of their association till the document has been signed. It envelops and covers the entire period.
This document is signed and notarized by the public notary and it is sealed. The date of the expiry of the commission is also mentioned. This is a legal document.
- letter of surrender of property
- surrender of tenancy letter template
- voluntary surrender agreement letter template