PURCHASE BID PERSONAL PROPERTY
All about purchase bid personal property
When someone sells their home away many a time they do not intend to take away the stuff that is there in the house. This may have many reasons such as they want to move to a new home with all the fittings and accessories that are new or they need money for some other venture for which they intend to sell of everything they have.
For this the buyer must sign a purchase bit personal property. This is a legally binding document that intends to certify that the seller of the property has sold off the personal property as well and the contract is accepted by both the parties.
When the purchaser purchases both real estate and the personal property associated with it whether it is detachable or is fixed to the property the seller as well as the purchaser have to sign this document which can be later used as evidence in the court of law.
The items that can be included in the list of personal property being purchased are
- All the plumbing items
- All the heating items such as water heating systems
- Electrical lines
- The circuits
- Electrical fixtures as well as equipments
- Electrical appliances such as clothes washers as well as dryer
- All the accessories in the bathroom
- All the electrical heaters that are either detached or detachable
- All wall to wall carpeting as well as the floor coverings
- All the letter boxes whether they are exterior or interior
Sample PURCHASE BID PERSONAL PROPERTY Form TemplatePurchase-Bid-Personal-Property
Download Printable PURCHASE BID PERSONAL PROPERTY Template
DOWNLOAD DOCX FILE
DOWNLOAD PDF FILE
DOWNLOAD RTF FILE
DOWNLOAD ODT FILE