Final Statement on Sale of Real Property By Broker (Type 2)
Selling a Property: How the Final Statement Should Be?
Many people who are selling their property for the first time to a broker are often not aware about how a final statement for their deal with broker is supposed to be. If you are also into this confusion then here is a brief description about the final statement on sale of real property by broker (Type 2).
- There should be a point about the amount of cash balance you have received from the buyer.
- A point about down payments should also be the part of the final statement.
- Another point should be about charges against seller.
- A point about title policy or abstract extension should also be included in the statement.
- Recording fees and attorney’s fees are other mandatory points to be included in the final statement on property sale to the broker.
- There should be point about documentary stamps in the final statement by a broker.
- A point labelled “paid for sellers account” should also be a part of the statement.
- Two separate points for mortgages and delinquent taxes and unpaid special assessments should also be included in the final statement for sale of property by the broker.
- A point for other advances should also be there in the final statement.
- There should be a separate point for commissions too.
- Services will form another point in the statement.
- Total, less charges against seller and balance paid seller should also be included in the final statement in three different points.
- Signature and date should be mentioned at the end of the statement.
Sample Final Statement on Sale of Real Property By Broker (Type 2) Form TemplateFinal-Statement-on-Sale-of-Real-Property-By-Broker-Type-2
Download Printable Final Statement on Sale of Real Property By Broker (Type 2) Template
DOWNLOAD DOCX FILE
DOWNLOAD PDF FILE
DOWNLOAD RTF FILE
DOWNLOAD ODT FILE
Next post: Forfeiture of Improvements
Previous post: Final Statement on Real Property Sale by Broker (Type 1)