Final Statement on Sale of Real Property By Broker (Type 2)
Selling a Property: How the Final Statement Should Be?
Many people who are selling their property for the first time to a broker are often not aware about how a final statement for their deal with broker is supposed to be. If you are also into this confusion then here is a brief description about the final statement on sale of real property by broker (Type 2).
- There should be a point about the amount of cash balance you have received from the buyer.
- A point about down payments should also be the part of the final statement.
- Another point should be about charges against seller.
- A point about title policy or abstract extension should also be included in the statement.
- Recording fees and attorney’s fees are other mandatory points to be included in the final statement on property sale to the broker.
- There should be point about documentary stamps in the final statement by a broker.
- A point labelled “paid for sellers account” should also be a part of the statement.
- Two separate points for mortgages and delinquent taxes and unpaid special assessments should also be included in the final statement for sale of property by the broker.
- A point for other advances should also be there in the final statement.
- There should be a separate point for commissions too.
- Services will form another point in the statement.
- Total, less charges against seller and balance paid seller should also be included in the final statement in three different points.
- Signature and date should be mentioned at the end of the statement.
Sample Template Preview
FINAL STATEMENT ON SALE OF REAL
PROPERTY BY BROKER – (TYPE 2)
Charges Due Seller
Cash Balance received from buyer: __________
Down Payments: __________
Charges Against Seller
Abstract Extension or Title Policy: __________
Recording Fees: __________
Attorneys Fees: __________
Documentary Stamps: __________
Paid for Sellers Account
Delinquent Taxes and Unpaid Special
Other Advances: __________
Services (Itemize): __________
LESS CHARGES AGAINST SELLER __________
BALANCE PAID SELLER __________
- Assignment of seller’s lien.
- Commitment for owner’s title insurance policy
- Contract to Sell Land in Series of Conveyances
- Exchange Of Real For Real And Personal Property 2
- General Form
- Liquidated Damages
- Notice of forfeiture of contract by seller
- Procedure in Case of Objections to Title
- PURCHASE OFFER CONDITIONS ACCEPTED BY PURCHASER
- Wisconsin Form – Offer to Exchange Property With Acceptance