Release of Option — MUTUAL RELEASES-Options
What is mutual release?
The mutual release is a great way of releasing the two parties of different responsibilities in respect to each other. The mutual release is issued when the contract of any kind is severed mutually. The mutual release as the name suggests releases both the parties f ny duties, claims, contracts, actions, suits, demands, agreements, liabilities and proceedings of any kind what so ever.
The contents of the mutual release
The mutual release must contain the following information:
- The name of the two parties separately
- The declaration of the mutual release in proper language that is understandable by both the parties and is agreeable by both of them
- The time of the contact that is being ended by the mutual release
- The signature of both the parties along with the date of the signing
- At the time of signing of the mutual release it is compulsory that the people wh are responsible to take decisions from both the sides be present.
Mutual release is a great way to just get out of any contract in a harmonious manner without having any legal implications to deal with later. This agreement is made by both parties that agree mutually and reciprocally to end any financial or occupational contract between the two. This not only helps the parties who have been in contract come out of the contract easily but also safeguard their rights if at all the other party files any suit later on.
Sample Release of Option — MUTUAL RELEASES-Options Form TemplateRelease-of-Option-MUTUAL-RELEASES
Download Printable Release of Option — MUTUAL RELEASES-Options Template
DOWNLOAD DOCX FILE
DOWNLOAD PDF FILE
DOWNLOAD RTF FILE
DOWNLOAD ODT FILE