Get the first hand report of lead paint in the house to protect from toxicity
The houses that were built before the year 1978 were painted with paints that contained lead. Lead is a harmful element that can cause various types of health problems in the inmates of the house. Lead is known to cause
- Damage to the nervous system leading to epilepsy, paralysis and many other such problems.
- Interferes with growth and thus children may remain very short
- There may occur failure of kidneys
- In some children who have suffered from lead poisoning the mental as well as physical growth may suffer.
Therefore many countries like USA and UK have banned the use of lead paint in the residential buildings since 1978. The buildings made before that year however, may have lead in the paint. This has to be declared by the owner while selling or leasing out of the building. The lead disclosure is an important declaration and if the owner is not aware of the use of lead paint in the building the buyer gets a 10 day time to get it checked by the relevant authority.
The owner either must provide information about the use of lead paint or should allow the lessee to carry out the procedure of verifying the use of lead paint. There is a lead disclosure form that has to be signed by the lessor and the lessee in order to protect both the parties of any legal suit arising as a result of any dispute on this matter later on.
- printable lead based paint disclosure
- free lead paint disclosure form
- free printable lead based paint disclosure
- lead based paint disclosure form printable
- lead disclosure form
- lead paint disclosure form