Pet Agreementm (Addendum to the Rental Agreement)
Various terms and conditions to be agreed by tenants to keep pets
Many homeowners will not allow the pets of the tenants to keep at their homes. However, it is important for you to discuss before getting your pets to the rented home. Most importantly to avoid the tiff with your owner in the near future, it is vital for you to make Pet Agreementm (Addendum to the Rental Agreement).This agreement has to be prepared while preparing the rental agreement. You can either hire an attorney or can download the best Pet Agreementm (Addendum to the Rental Agreement) from the internet and prepare the agreement by yourself instead of shelling out money for the attorneys. After preparing the agreement, both the tenants and the owners have to read the terms and conditions thoroughly prior to signing on it. As per the rental agreement rules, the tenant is not supposed to keep the pet with them without the permission of the building owner. Here are a few terms and conditions that the tenants should be agreed to in order to keep their pet in the rented home
- Tenants have to keep their pet under control all the time
- Tenants should tie the pets with chains when they keep the pets outside the home to avoid their pets harming the neighbors
- Tenants should abide to the local ordinances
- Tenants are not supposed to leave their pet outside at any time. The tenant has to keep a tab on their pets all the time when they leave outside
- Tenants should clean the potty of the pets and dispose the waste neatly and quickly
- Tenants are not supposed to leave food or water for their pets outside the home, since this may give room for the other animals to enter the building premises
- Tenants are liable for the damages that are made by the pets to walls, interior or exterior of the building, tiles, carpeting, etc. They should pay the compensation for all the damages made by their pets to restore them back to the original position
Sample Template Preview
(ADDENDUM TO THE RENTAL AGREEMENT)
This agreement is attached to and forms a part of the Rental Agreement dated _______ _____________ between ______________________________________, Owners, and ______________________________________________________________, Tenants.
Tenants desire to keep a pet named ____________________________ and described as ___________________________________ in the dwelling they occupy under the Rental Agreement referred to above. Because this agreement specifically prohibits keeping pets without the Owners’ permission, Tenants agree to the following terms and conditions in exchange for their permission:
1) Tenants agree to keep their pet under control at all times.
2) Tenants agree to keep their pet restrained, but not tethered, when it is outside their dwelling.
3) Tenants agree to adhere to local ordinances, including leash and licensing requirements.
4) Tenants agree not to leave their pet unattended for any unreasonable periods.
5) Tenants agree to clean up after their pet and to dispose of their pet’s waste properly and quickly.
6) Tenants agree not to leave food or water for their pet or any other animal outside their dwelling where it may attract other animals.
7) Tenants agree to keep their pet from being unnecessarily noisy or aggressive and causing any annoyance or discomfort to others and will remedy immediately any complaints made through the Owners or Manager.
8) Tenants agree to provide their pet with regular health care, to include inoculations as recommended.
9) Tenants agree to provide their pet with an identification tag.
10) Tenants agree to get rid of their pets offspring within eight weeks of birth.
11) Tenants agree to pay immediately for any damage, loss, or expense caused by their pet, and in addition, they will add $ ____________ to their security/cleaning deposit, any of
which may be used for cleaning, repairs or delinquent rent when Tenants vacate. This added deposit, or what remains of it when pet damages have been assessed, will be
returned to Tenants within ___________ days after they have proved that they no longer
keep this pet.
12) Tenants agree that this Agreement applies only to the specific pet described above and that no other pet may be substituted.
13) Tenants agree to furnish the Owners with a picture of their pet.
14) Tenants agree that the Owners reserve the right to revoke permission to keep the pet should the Tenants break this agreement.
Owner ___________________________ Tenant ______________________________
By ______________________________ Tenant ______________________________
- Alternative Provisions to Describe Beneficial Interests
- Among Beneficiaries Establishing Co-ownership
- Appointment of Trustee
- Deed In Trust-General Form
- Deed Subject To – Land Trust
- DeedtoTrustee-Land Trust
- Notice of Intent to Vacate
- PP Trust
- Protection of Third Parties Dealing with Trustee
- Rental Agreement Forms Free Printable