Affidavit re Title – Corporation
Contents of Affidavit re title-corporation
There are times when the corporation needs to be sold by the owner of the corporation and in those times it becomes imperative for the owner of the corporation to prove that the title of the corporation belongs to the person who is selling it. The ownership of the corporation must be proved in addition to the following
- The property that is owned by the property does not have any co-owner
- There are no other person or persons that are the owners of the equity
- There has been no dispute regarding the ownership of the property or ay part of it on the part of any of the owners in the last twenty years.
- There is no dispute of any kind regarding the premise or its boundary line
- There is no due amount that needs to be paid to the municipal department and there is no claim on the part of the municipal department regarding the property
- There is on legal judgement of any suit that is pending against the corporation
- There is no type of dues that are pending or are still needed to be paid by the corporation to any person or firm private or government.
- There has been not been done any kind of construction that has not been paid in full
- There is no lien claims on the property of any kind.
This affidavit is given by the seller to the buyer both of whom need to sign it along with the date.
Sample Affidavit re Title – Corporation Form TemplateAffidavit-re-Title-Corporation
Download Printable Affidavit re Title – Corporation Template
DOWNLOAD DOCX FILE
DOWNLOAD PDF FILE
DOWNLOAD RTF FILE
DOWNLOAD ODT FILE