Sample Template Preview
This agreement made this _________[date] between _________ of the County of _________ and State of _________[Jones], and _________ of the same county and state, [Smith],
Jones, in consideration of $_____ paid to h?, the receipt of which is acknowledged, and in further consideration of the conveyance to h? of the property mentioned below, does agree on h? part to sell, give, and grant to Smith the following property: _________.
And Smith, in consideration of $_____, paid to h?, the receipt of which is acknowledged, and in further consideration of the conveyance to h? of the property above mentioned, does agree on h? part to sell, give, and grant to Jones the following property: _________, in exchange for the property to be received from Jones.
It is mutually agreed that each party shall, at h? own cost and expense, execute, acknowledge and deliver, to each other, all proper deeds or other proper conveyances assuring the other, in fee simple, the property above agreed to be conveyed, free from all incumbrances, with release of dower; and that such exchange shall take place and be performed on _________[date].
The covenants and conditions of this agreement shall be binding upon the heirs, executors, administrators and assigns of the parties, respectively, and time shall be of the essence of this contract.
In witness of which, etc.
- Against Legacy Charged on Premises Sold
- Building and other restrictions; easement for utilities.
- Contract for Reconveyance to Seller, Resale to Third Person
- Delivery, Acceptance, Affidavit of Completion, Release
- Final Statement on Sale of Real Property By Broker (Type 2)
- Insurable Title
- MORTGAGE SERVICING TRANSFER DISCLOSURE
- Offer to Purchase Real Estate
- Reimbursement in part by purchaser
- Toxic Waste Cleanup As Condition to Purchaser’s Obligation