Attention: Clerk of the Court, cross-reference to Deed Book ______, Page ______.
After Recording Return To:
BEFORE ME, the undersigned authority, on this day personally appeared __________________________________________, who being first duly sworn, deposes and says that:
1. An Option for the Purchase and Sale of the real property as described below, was entered into by and between the Affiant, as Optionee, and ___________________________________________________, as Optionor, on the ________ day of ___________________________, 20___.
2. The closing of the purchase and sale of said real property, is to take place pursuant to the terms of the Agreement(s) entered into of even date herewith.
3. THE OPTION PROHIBITS ADDITIONAL INDEBTEDNESS.
4. Any interested party may contact: _________________________________________________________, whose mailing address is ______________________________________________________________________________, and whose telephone number is ___________________.
FURTHER AFFIANT(S) SAYETH NOT.
Signed, sealed and delivered in the presence of:
WITNESS AFFIANT: __________________________
Sworn to and described before me this ______ day of _______________, 20____.
DESCRIPTION OF REAL PROPERTY
All that tract of land lying and being in Land Lot ________________ of the ______________ District, ___________________ Section of _______________________________________________________________ County, _________________________, and being commonly known as Address: ______________________________ City: _________________________, State: _____ Zip: ____________ according to the present system of numbering in and around this area, and being more particularly described as Lot _______, Block _________, Unit ________, Phase/Section ______ of ___________________________________________ Subdivision, as recorded in Plat Book ______, Page _______, ______________________ County, _________________ records together with all light fixtures, electrical, mechanical, plumbing, air-conditioning, and any other systems or fixtures as are attached thereto; all plants, trees, and shrubbery now a part thereof, together with all the improvements thereon; and all appurtenances thereto, all being hereinafter collectively referred to as the “Property.” The full legal description of Property is as follows:
(Insert Legal Description)
- memorandum of option agreement
- memorandum of agreement format real estate
- Two party agreement
- who is the undersign authority on an affidavit and memorandum of option